About C2 Solutions
Collaboration Centric (C2) Solutions
It’s the core of what we do. Working together to fundamentally change the face of employee benefits consulting. Five privately-owned employee benefits firms joined forces for this one sole purpose: strategic collaboration with our clients, carriers, and technology partners to create innovative product and service offerings that deliver greater quality and value.
Welcome to Change.
We represent a refreshing approach to the increasingly commoditized public firm strategy of consolidation nationally. While the majority of the marketplace is served by big-box national firms with little ability to offer unique products and services, C2 member firms stay true to our independent roots, with global reach and local touch, to meet the increasing needs of our growing client base.
C2 Director Producer Training, Development & Engagement
The C2 Director is responsible for developing and delivering training programs for the C2 member firms. This includes the Reaching New Heights 101 level industry training and the Annual Producer Summit program. Based on needs analysis among the firms, 2 other programs will be developed and delivered each year. In addition, this role will collaborate with other C2 staff members to increase producer engagement, awareness and ongoing reinforcement of C2’s general strategic partnership programs.
Responsibilities include collaboration with C2 member firms and C2’s strategic carrier partners and vendors. Job specifics include assessing the training needs of the C2 member firms, design, develop, deliver, evaluate, and measure the effectiveness of those instructor-led and online training programs to position the new producers and account managers for success. This is an opportunity to work with the top Employee Benefits firms and the latest technologies and strategies to provide the producers and account managers with the skills they need to excel in their market.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage, and implement the entire training development process including needs analysis, instructional design, facilitation, and measurement.
- Facilitate and deliver instructor-led training solutions such as WebEx, classroom, and workshop sessions.
- Contribute to the design and delivery of relevant content for learning solutions such as virtual webcast programs, online training, job aids, podcasts, mobile, audio, video content, etc.
- Gather highly complex, technical information from various perspectives and identify key issues through listening, questioning, and clarifying to design and develop training programs.
- Demonstrate superior consultative selling skills, communications, design, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Synthesize complex product, process, and skill content into relevant solutions for the producer and account manager that drive the application of knowledge.
- Collaborate with C2 member firms at varying levels of the organization to analyze needs and create learner-focused solutions.
- Work effectively with individuals at varying levels of the organization, including leadership, with demonstrated ability to create, build, and maintain relationships. Proven ability to influence others, especially those outside of training.
- Demonstrate a willingness to experiment, innovate, and explore the potential in new approaches. Improvise and respond quickly in uncertain situations.
- Demonstrate good judgment and discretion with confidential matters
- Other duties as assigned
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in the following areas of emphasis:
- Business Administration
- Information Services
- 5+ years of experience in the healthcare field – preferably in field sales or account management
- 3+ years of learning and development related experience
- 2+ years of training/presentation experience
- Possess the ability to learn quickly and guide content development with genuine curiosity and an audience-focused mindset
- Excellent leadership skills
- Able to achieve results in a high matrix environment through influencing and leadership
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Proficient project management skills
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Ability to travel 30%
- Effective relationship building and relationship maintenance across business groups
- Takes initiative, adapts readily to change, drives to solutions
- Effective management skills and decision-making abilities
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Works collaboratively with internal partners to deliver training
If you are interested in this position please email your resume to kboyd@poweredbyC2.com